Long term crewing relations is not just towards external parties. We believe that staff that feel cared about will do a better job and more likely stay on-board with us. Happy crew and happy ships is also likely to be well maintained on budget.
The crew management includes retention rate objectives, intelligent ways of building crew cooperation teams and efficient systems for follow up and training.
From our office in Gothenburg we are managing the crewing on the Swedish flagged vessels and our subsidiary, GoTa Shipping OÜ in Tallinn, is managing the crewing on the vessels under all other flags. GoTa Shipping was founded already 1992 and has since then build a large bank of motivated seafarers, most of them from the Baltic countries and Russia. The retention rate is very low which demonstrates that the crews are well satisfied with their employment. All managed vessels are covered by approved collective bargain agreements and GoTa is a member of IMEC.
Our crewing offices are by DNV GL certified according to Standard for Certification of Crew Manning Offices, Private Recruitment and Placement Services.
Our crewing services include:
- Delivering full crews, partial crews and single crew members to merchant vessels
- Careful selection of applicants through personal
meetings and interviews depending on client´s
- 24/7 service in all aspects to clients and employees
- Arranging all types of endorsements and visas
- Plan, organize, book and execute all travel related tasks to and from vessels
- Full payroll service
- Close dialog with client and follow-up of customer satisfaction